Monday, February 16

Who do you support?

Tell us who you support and why!!

9 comments:

  1. Shhhhh.... Derby County; although they did very well recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on you rams!!!! derby till i die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs L-D im ashamed of you i though you were better than Derby county isupport Liverpool and il never change my mind!!Come on Liverpool !!!
    Why i support it is because my dada comes from Liverpool we dont have to support it though but i will there are some good looking guyes in Derby county like (Ranaldo) though but i still like liverpool

    ReplyDelete
  4. opppss i didnt meen Ranaldo on derby county i meant man u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laylay That prize is mine! PS try adding a post to your blog! On my other blog I have 10 posts!
    URL is
    Http://springypremplayers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who r u laylay? I read your blog but I don't know anyone of that descripsion!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cmon liverpool!!!!!!!!That's why i like the beetles too!!!There from liverpool

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHELSEA ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete